Here follows a statement issued by the Royal Office:
“His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, had today telephone conversations with:
– The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud
– His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bin Salman Al Saoud, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
– His Majesty King Abdellah II, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
– His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar
– His Majesty King Hamad bin Khalifa, King of the Kingdom of Bahrain
During these talks, their Majesties and Royal Highnesses expressed to the Sovereign their wishes for swift recovery and good health, following the successful surgery that the Sovereign had undergone on Sunday June 14 at the clinic of the Royal Palace in Rabat”.