Here is the composition of the Special Committee on the Model of Development, whose members were appointed Thursday by King Mohammed VI.
In addition to its president Chakib Benmoussa, this committee is composed of 35 members. Here follows the list as sent by the Royal Office:
– ADDIOUI Adnane: Co-founder of “Moroccan Center for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship” and “Wuluj” platform for participation in the financing of creative and innovative projects.
– AGHZADI Rajae: surgical practitioner, president of Moroccan Association “Heart of women”.
– AMRANI BOUKHOBZA Mohamed: Dean of the Faculty of Law of Tetouan, Professor of Higher Education at the Faculty of Law of Tangier.
– BENLYAZID Farida: Film critic, director and screenwriter.
– BENALI Laila: International expert in energy strategy and sustainability. Chief Economist, Director of Strategy, Economics and Sustainability at APICORP. President of the Arab Energy Club.
– BENMOUSSA Mohamed: Economist, former administrator of the Deontological Council for Securities, Vice-President of the Damir association.
– BENZINE Rachid: professor at the Catholic University of Louvain and at the Faculty of Protestant Theology in Paris.
– BOUCHIKHI Hamid: Expert in entrepreneurship and managerial innovation. Dean of SolBridge International School of Business based in Daejeon, South Korea. Member of the Moroccan Institute of Strategic Intelligence.
– BOUNFOUR Ahmed: University Professor, holder of the European Chair in Intangible Management at the Université Paris Sud.
– CHAFIL Raja: Director of the Climate Change Competence Center “4C-Morocco”, in charge of supporting climate policies in Morocco and Africa.
– CHAMI Ahmed Réda: Former minister. Former Ambassador. President of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council.
– EL AOUFI Noureddine: Professor of Economics, Mohammed V University of Rabat. President of the Moroccan Association of Economic Sciences.
– EL KADIRI Rita: General Director of the “Zakoura” Foundation for Education, involved in social innovation.
– EL KAMOUNY Khadija: Engineer, project manager at MASCIR, specializing in green development.
– FIKRAT Mohamed: Company director; President of the CGEM Investment and Competitiveness Commission.
– GUERRAOUI Rachid: Professor and Director of the Algorithmic Laboratory at the Polytechnic School of Lausanne, and the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University.
– HILALE Narjis: Professor at the “International University Geneva” focusing on issues of artificial intelligence and women’s empowerment.
– HIMMICH Hakima: Professor of Medicine; association actor in the health sector, member of CESE.
– JAIDI Larbi: Economist and University Professor. Senior Fellow at the Policy Center for the New South.
– JETTOU Driss: Former Prime Minister, President of the Court of Audit.
– JOUMANI Ahmed: Sociologist specializing in Hassani Culture involved in territorial development.
– KSIKES Driss: Writer, playwright and Director of Economia, research center of HEM.
– LAHLOU EL YACOUBI Ghita: Director of the Central School of Casablanca. President and Co-founder of the “Les Citoyens” Movement.
– LAROUI Fouad: Writer and University Professor at the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Amsterdam.
– MACHCHATE Khalid: Expert in Digital Transformation, Enterprise Innovation Management, Disruptive Technologies and Smart Cities.
– MIRAOUI Abdellatif: Former President of the Cadi Ayyad University in Marrakesh, Professor of Universities at the University of Technology of Belfort Montbéliard (UTBM) – France.
– OMARY Noureddine: Inspector of Finances. Former President of BCP. Former Secretary General of the Economy Ministry. Chargé de mission at the Royal Office.
– OUHAJOU Lakbir: Teacher-researcher in geography at the University of Agadir. Expert in territorial development and Oases.
– RACHIK Hassan: Anthropologist, Sociologist and Professor at Hassan II University of Casablanca.
– SAADANI Youssef: Economist, former executive at Bank Al Maghrib. Director of Economic Studies at the Caisse de Dépôt et de Gestion.
– SLAOUI BENNANI Saadia: President and CEO of a consulting firm; President of the CGEM Commission “Corporate Citizenship.”
– TAZI Karim: Businessman, association actor and Company administrator.
– TERRAB Mostafa: Chairman and CEO of OCP Group.
– TOZY Mohamed: Expert sociologist, University Professor at Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence. President of Association “Targa Aide”.
– ZAOUI Michael: London Business Banker and Former Vice-President of Morgan Stanley.